A SINGLE SOURCE FOR AFFORDABLE LOCAL, REGIONAL, AND NATIONAL PPO ACCESS
NovaNet provides access to two national dental networks. Both the Aetna Dental Administrator network and the Dental Health Allicance network (through Assurant Health) offer excellent national coverage and significant discounts.
NovaNet can perform a GEO access analysis, a disruption report, and/or a savings analysis for each dental network and offers a variety of repricing options for each network.
Aetna Dental Administrators
The NovaNet Dental PPO product offers access to over 80,000 available dental practice locations nationwide through Aetna Dental® Administrators.
- The Aetna Dental® Administrators program utilizes the Aetna Dental Access® network which is operated, maintained, and serviced by Aetna, one the largest dental benefits administrators in the country.
- In order to be included in the Aetna Dental Access® network, dentists must complete Aetna's credentialing process and be recredentialed on an ongoing basis.
- This network is on the largest Dental PPO networks in the country with over 80,000* available dental practice locations nationwide.
- National average savings of 38%.**
- Allows the TPA an economical alternative to offer their client.
- NovaNet and Aetna are independent contractors and not agents or affiliates of each other.
*According to the Aetna Enterprise Provider Database as of 3/1/09.
**Savings will vary by geographic area.
NovaNet's approved clients may access Aetna Dental Administrators through NovaNet while maintaining their own self-funded PPO dental benefits plan.
To see Aetna Dental Administrators' national dental provider counts, click here
To see Aetna Dental Administrators' national dental average discounts, click here
Dental Health Alliance
The Dental Health Alliance network (through Assurant Health) offers excellent national coverage, with access to over 71,000 dental provider locations across the country. Network dentists agree to discount their usual office fees by approximately 30% with fee increases being tied to the dental component of the consumer price index. Clients may save significantly on claims costs and employees pay less out of pocket.
To see Dental Health Alliance's national dental provider counts, click here
To see Dental Health Alliance's national dental average discounts, click here